Friday, May 17, 2013

The Simpsons


Now we’re going to run a few tests. This is a simple lie detector. I’ll ask you a few "yes" or "no" questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?

Family Guy = Padre de Familia


Peter, I thought you said you were going to ask Billy to leave. He’s still sleeping on the couch (sofa) out there.

I know, Lois, but I found out he’s only here because his wife kicked him out. So I figured out a way to kill two birds with one stone. Like this. The key to that, Lois, is big rocks, small birds.

To kill two birds with one stone (Matar dos pajaros de un tiro).

To Find Out - Descubrir, enterarse de
To Kick Out - Echar 
To Figure Out - Llegar a entender, resovler. darse cuenta


I was kicked out of class for refusing to turn off my iPod.
Me echaron de la clase porque no quise apagar el iPod.

Prepositions