Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Simpsons

Are you Simpson Crazy?

Hello. My name is Lisa Simpson. I am eight years old. I live in Springfield. 

I like to read. I play the saxophone. I can play the saxophone very well. I am a good student.

I have one brother and one sister. My sister is Maggie. Maggie is a baby. Maggie is the youngest child in our family.

My name is Bart. I am 10. 
I like to ride my skateboard. 

My sister is Lisa. I have another sister called Maggie. She is one year old. 


This is my best friend. His name is Milhouse. He wears glasses. He is in my class at school.










My favorite cartoon is called The Itchy and Scratchy Show. It is very funny. Itchy is a mouse and Scratchy is a cat. 
 
They fight and bite. 
They fight and bite and fight.
Fight, fight, fight. Bite, bite, bite.
The Itchy and Scratchy Show!




This is my treehouse. I play in my treehouse. The treehouse is in my back yard.
Back Yard = patio trasero
Front Yard = jardín delantero 




This is Nelson. He is a bully. He bullies me at school. He is not my friend. Nelson is big. He is bigger than me.


This boy is Jimbo Jones. He is a bully, too. He is Nelson's friend.








This is Ralf Wiggins. He is in Lisa's class at school. He is very stupid. 




Chief Wiggins is Ralf's father. He is a policeman. He likes donuts. He has a blue hat.









Hello! My name is Marge Simpson. My husband is Homer. My son is Bart and my daughters are Lisa and Maggie.





Marge: Homer, you never listen to me. You only hear what you want to hear.

Homer: Thanks, I would love an omelet.


This is Homer Simpson. He is very funny. Homer is Bart's dad. Homer works at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. 


This is Mr. Burns. He is Homer's boss. He is the richest man in Springfield. 





After he works Homer goes to Moe's Tavern. Moe's is a bar.
Moe is the owner of Moe's. Moe works at the bar.

Homer's best friend is Barney.
Barney likes beer. 






 The Simpsons live in this house. They have two cars. 


The Flanders live next door to the Simpsons. They are the Simpsons' neighbors. 

This is Abe Simpson. Abe is Homer's father. He is Bart's granpa. He lives at the Springfield Retirement Castle.




Granpa lives here>>>



The Simpsons have two pets. The cat is called Snowball and the dog is called Santa's Little Helper.
 
Patty and Selma are Marge's sisters. They are Bart and Lisa's aunts. They don't like Homer.


Patty: "I can't believe Homer ruined another family barbecue."


Homer: [offended] "Hey! Everybody pees in the pool!"

Patty: "Not from the diving board!"




Seymour Skinner is the principal at Bart and Lisa's school.
This is Krusty the Clown. He is the most famous man in Springfield. He has a TV show. Bart and Lisa watch his TV show every afternoon after school.

 This is the Kwik-E-Mart. It is a store.
(kwik = quick = rápido o "mercado rápido)
 Homer buys beer at the Kwik-E-Mart. 
Apu works at the store. Apu is from India.






Who is this guy? 
He is comic book guy. He sells comics. He is fat. Bart wants to buy a comic.



Kent Brockman is a television reporter.