Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer in Valencia



Things that I Like to Do

I am 12 years old and I think that I am a normal person for my age. The summer began two weeks ago and school finished at about the same time. I don’t have to wake up early in the morning to go to school. I have lots of free time (I have a lot of free time).  I don’t have to study. I don’t have homework. I am free.

In the summer I like to go to the beach. I go to the Malvarosa which is the beach in Valencia. It isn’t far from my house. I can go to the beach on the bus or I can ride my bike. I can go on Valenbisi and then I can come back on the bus.  After a day at the beach in the hot sun I am very tired. It is hot in the afternoon and it is very sunny.

When I go to the beach I go to a café to drink a lemonade or a Coca cola. If I am hungry I eat lunch at the café. I can swim in the sea or play volleyball. There is a lot to do at the beach. If I want to read a book I can read. Sometimes I study English at the beach for three or four hours. That is a lie. I am lying. I never study English at the beach.

Tomorrow I am going to the beach with two of my friends. We will leave at 11:30 in the morning and we will return at four o’clock. I am going to swim. I will play football on the beach.We are going to have a lot of fun at the beach.