Thursday, September 2, 2021

Reading


Bike Ride

This morning, I rode my bike to El Saler. El Saler is a beautiful beach near Valencia. It takes me about 45 minutes to ride my bike to this beach, and 45 minutes to ride back to my house. There were a lot of people at the beach this morning because it was a beautiful day. It was sunny and warm, but not too hot.

 After I went to the beach, I rode my bike around my neighborhood of Ruzafa to look at the Fallas. I took a picture of a Falla. I think the man looks like me. Do you think that he looks like me?

 Piano Practice

I like to play the piano. I practice every day for one hour, sometimes I play for two hours, or even more. My favorite music is classical music by Johan Sebastian Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven. Do you like classical music? I have an electric piano in my house. I like it because I can practice with headphones. My neighbors can’t hear me when I play with headphones.

 If I play early in the morning without headphones, my neighbors would call the police because it is loud. When I wear headphones, my neighbors can’t hear anything. I don’t want my neighbors to be angry. I don’t want them to call the police. I don’t want my neighbors to complain. Most importantly, I don’t want to go to prison.