Thursday, October 28, 2021

To Be


 To Be

I am        = I’m

You are   = You’re

We are    = We’re

He is        = He’s

She is       = She’s

They are     = They’re

 

I am Nerea. I’m ten. I’m ten years old.

I am Spanish.

I am hungry. I’m thirsty, too.

 

You are John.

Are you Spanish or American? You're American.

 

We are in class. We’re at school. We’re happy. We’re Spanish.

 

He is the tallest boy in my class. He’s taller than Cesar.

She is the tallest girl in my class. She’s very tall. She’s from France. She’s French.

 

They are the tallest kids in my class.

They are from Spain. They’re Spanish.

They are from Italy. They’re Italian.

 

Am I the teacher? No, He is the teacher.

Are you eleven years old?

Are they from England? Yes, they are from England.

Is he in your class? No, he isn’t in my class. He is nine.