The Biggest Exam in the World!
1. Who is your favorite teacher?
2. Is Ana prettier than Elsa? I don’t know
3. Is Elsa more beautiful than John?
4. What is your favorite toy?
5. What day is today? Monday
6. What day is tomorrow? Tuesday
7. Do you go to school on Saturday?
8. Do you have a brother?
9. How old is your brother?
10. Do you have a sister?
11. How old is she?
12. Is Valencia bigger than Madrid?
13. What is the biggest city in Spain?
14. Is Madrid bigger than Barcelona?
15. Who is older: Ana or Elsa?
16. Where do you live?
17. Where is Disneyland? Paris
18. Where is your brother? At school
19. What is the name of your school?
20. How many toys do you have? million
21. How many days are in a week?
22. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
23. How many months are in a year? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
24. Do you like paella?
25. What can I make with rice, chicken, rabbit, tomato, and green beans?
26. What can you cook with eggs, potatoes, and olive oil? Tortilla de patatas
27. Can you cook?
28. Can you swim?
29. Can you ride a bike?
30. What day comes after Sunday?
31. What day comes before Monday?
32. Do you play after school?
33. Do you have lunch after breakfast?
34. When is your birthday?
35. How old are you?
36. Do you like Fallas?
37. Do you like firecrackers (petardos)?
38. Who is your best friend?
39. Do you like pizza?
40. What do you put on your pizza? A lot of things
41. Do you put cheese on your pizza?
42. Do you put ham on your pizza?
43. Do you like tomatoes?
44. Do you like exams?
45. What time do you go to bed? Clock
46. What time do you wake up in the morning?
47. What do you have for breakfast? Cookies cereal milk yogurt
48. What do you have for lunch? spaghetti
49. Do you have yogurt for dinner?
50. Do you have pizza for breakfast?
51. What is in your bedroom?
52. What is in the living room?
53. What is in the kitchen? Fridge sink table stove
54. Do you cook in the bathroom?
55. Do you sleep in the kitchen?
56. Where do you watch TV?
57. Where do you do your homework (deberes) dining room
59. Is your school good or bad?
60. Is winter hot or cold?
61. Is summer hot or cold?
62. Do you have a bike?
63. What color is your bike?
64. Do you ride your bike in the park?
65. Do you have a car?
66. What is faster: a horse or a pig?
67. Is an elephant bigger than a mouse?
68. Can bats fly?
69. Can fish run?
70. Can monkeys dance?
71. Why do monkeys like to jump on the bed? I don’t know
72. Who did mama call?
73. What did the doctor say?
74. How many monkeys are jumping on the bed?
75. Do you like to jump on the bed?
76. Is paella for lunch or for breakfast?
77. Where does Santa Claus live? The North Pole
78. How many kings are there?
79. Where do the kings live? In the castle
80. Do you like Christmas?
81. What did you get for Christmas? I got a new bike.
82. Where is El Corte Inglés? Is it near or far from your house?
83. Is John old or young?
84. Who is older: John or Lucía?
85. Is Laura older than her brother?
86. Is Lucía younger than her sister?
87. What color is the sky? blue
88. What color is the sea?
89. Is Valencia near or far from the Mediterranean Sea?
90. Do you swim in the sea or in a swimming pool? both
91. What is bigger: a chicken or a lion?
92. Do lions live in Valencia?
93. Do lions and elephants live in Africa?
94. Do monkeys live at the zoo?
95. Are there monkeys in the circus?
96. Are there monkeys on the moon?
97. Are there monkeys at your school?
98. Are there elephants at the beach?
99. Are there fish in the sea?
100. What time is it? It is 7:40